with Nutritional Therapist Zannie Krogh on ZOOM
Thursday 12th November 1.00pm – 2.00pm To book
Thursday 12th November 7.30pm – 8.30pm To book
This workshop is for anyone who would like to understand and learn more about healthy eating and how to create healthier food habits during these uncertain times and beyond.
During this workshop Zannie will give practical ideas on what, how and when to eat to support our health and wellbeing and include:
· Healthy meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
· How to ‘compose a healthy plate’ to stay fuller for longer and avoid snacking/grazing between meals
· How diet can affect stress and sleep – and vice versa – and what we can do to support this
· Tips on how to make alcohol consumption healthier.
To get everyone started we would like to invite participants to take part in making a healthy snack during the workshop. Details will be included in the confirmation email.
All participants in the workshop will receive some healthy recipes to try after the workshop.
- PREGNANCY WEBINAR
- NEW ONLINE CIRCUIT & BOXING SESSIONS