Terms of Booking and Enrolment Form
Submission of this form indicates acceptance of the Terms & Conditions below.
Please advise the instructor before commencing a class if for any reason your ability to exercise has changed. It is inadvisable to do Pilates between weeks 8 to 14 of pregnancy, unless by special arrangement with the instructor. It is also wise to wait six/eight weeks after the birth before resuming exercise. Exercise should be performed at a pace which is comfortable for you. PAIN is the body’s warning system and should not be ignored. Please inform the teacher if you feel any discomfort during or after a session.
Pilates exercises are safe but, as with all forms of physical exercise, if you are unsure it is prudent to consult your doctor before starting classes. The classes are not a substitute for medical counselling or treatment. If you have any doubts about the suitability of the exercises, you should refer back to your medical practitioner. The Instructor can accept no liability for personal injury related to participation in a class if:
(a) Your doctor has, on health grounds, advised you against such exercise.
(b) You fail to observe instructions on safety or technique.
(c) Such injury is caused by the negligence of another participant in the class.
I understand that Pilates exercises involve hands on correction and I hereby give consent for my teacher to work in this way.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
• Enrolment forms must be signed and returned before term begins.
• Classes are non refundable and non transferable.
• Payment for classes must be received a weeks prior to the course beginning to secure your place.
• Matwork classes must be paid in full and in advance of the course. Places will not be confirmed until payment received.
• Matwork classes are valid for the duration of the course for which they were registered. There is no transferral of matwork classes from ‘term to term’.
• If a class is missed, an alternative class may be attended, subject to availability. The catch up class can only be attended within the term.
• Private sessions – One to Ones. 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. In the event of a cancellation being 24 hours or less, half the agreed session fee will be charged.
I confirm that I have read and understood the above advice and that the information I have given is correct.