Professional expertise: Memberships: the Association of Reflexologists, Complementary and Natural Health Council. Qualifications:
- Bretlands College, Tunbridge Wells. CIDESCO 1986 Massage.
- The London School of Reflexology 1994, under Michael and Louise Keet.
- London School of Champissage with Narinda Mehta-Indian Head Massage 1997
- Lucis College Surrey with Shirley O’Donoghue – Reiki 2001-2006
- Louise Keet – Pregnancy Reflexology 2010
- Sally Earlam Reflexology – Stress, Anxiety & Depression 2021
Emma has been practising since 1994, working in London clinics including: The Green Rooms, Calmer Clinics, So Organic, The Floatworks and corporate clinics in Canary Wharf, WeWork and Mindspace. Emma helps clients to reach and maintain a healthy, happy balanced life by treating any ill-health or imbalance appropriately. Each bespoke treatment is given following an initial consultation, the most suitable then applied. An effect is felt immediately, although a course of treatments is recommended for optimum results.
Emma has worked a lot with stress related conditions and has done further training in fertility, pregnancy, induction and post-natal issues.
Prices: 1 Hour £65; 1/2 Hour £33