Venue – Market Studios
Price – £105.00 – 6 week course – 18th January – 22nd February
These specialist classes are kept to a maximum of 6 clients and are taught by one of our specialist teachers; Caroline Churchill.
The courses are six weeks and include the follow;
- A detailed assessment form, for you to complete prior to course commencement; this will enable you to provide any relevant information which will help us support you throughout your course.
- An optional phone call with you prior to attending the course to discuss your specific needs.
- Ongoing observation, support and assessment throughout the six weeks.
- Each class is tailored to your specific needs.
- On completion of the course we will discuss the outcomes and your future rehabilitation plans.
These classes would best support those recovering and managing an injury or back pain. The sessions are suitable for those with back pain, shoulder, neck and lower limb issues. They are aimed at encouraging confidence in movement and assisting appropriate use of muscles in the body. Exercises can also be tailored to those managing osteoporosis and suitable for oncology clients.
Booking. On booking a course with us you will be required to fill out one of our health forms.
If you would like more information on the course please call Ellie Brown 07958 225598