Private One to One with a Reformer Teacher/ Master Matwork Teacher or one of the Pilates/Physiotherapist team £70.00 (Hr)
Private One to One with one of the Studio team £60.00 (Hr)
SESSION PRICES – THESE BUNDLES CAN BE USED AT MATWORK PILATES, YOGA & BODY CONDITIONING SESSION
Please email for discount code if you are eligible for discount.
Student Price – 15% discount
Freedom Holder Price – (over 65) 15% discount
Bundles can be used on Pilates, Yoga & Body Conditioning classes.
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors. Although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that GREENWICH FITNESS & PILATES may alter the information on its web site from time to time. GREENWICH FITNESS & PILATES shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. GREENWICH FITNESS & PILATES exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- Enrolment forms must be signed and returned prior to attending a course.
- Classes are non refundable and non transferable.
- Matwork classes are valid for the duration of the course for which they were registered. There is no transferral of matwork classes from ‘term to term’.
- If a class is missed, an alternative “drop in” class may be attended subject to availability. The catch up class can only be attended within the term booked.
- Private sessions – One to Ones. 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. In the event of a cancellation being 24 hours or less, the session fee will be charged in full.
- Course Bookings – 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. In the event of a cancellation being 24 hours or less, the session fee will be charged in full.
- Reformers Sessions – 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. In the event of a cancellation being 24 hours or less, the session fee will be charged in full.
Classes are always subject to availability but we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class.
Single drop-in class valid for one month from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
Five class bundle valid for six months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
Ten class bundle valid for nine months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
Children Under 16
Due to safeguarding and DBS requirements Greenwich Pilates Ltd will only teach children under 16 with prior arrangement with the parents.
Return / Refund Policy
For cancellations of an appointment/Private session or event made at least 24 HOURS in advance, GREENWICH FITNESS & PILATES will provide a refund of any payment or advance deposit. For no-shows or cancellations provided less than 24 HOURS in advance, no refunds or credits will be provided.
In the event of a class, four hours notice is required to cancel a class or you will be charged in full.
In the event of a reformer class, twenty four hours is required to cancel or you will be charged in full.
Should you wish to cancel a class within the allotted time frame then that unused class will remain in your mindbody account until it is used or expires.
In the event of a refund, this will be credited to your bank account with a 20% administration fee.
Data Privacy & Security Policy
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Greenwich Pilates Ltd
London SE10 8NB