Venue – Market Studios
Price – £105.00 – 6 week course 13th January – 27th February
This class is now fully booked. We do have a place on our Rehabilitation Pilates course starting next Tuesday 18th January 2022.
These specialist classes are kept to a maximum of 8 clients and are taught by Healthy Back Specialist & Pilates teacher; Chiara Favaretti
These classes would best support those recovering and managing an injury or back pain; sciatica, slipped discs, degenerative discs, bulging discs, surgery and osteoporosis. They are aimed at encouraging confidence in movement and assisting appropriate use of muscles in the body. Exercises can also be tailored to those managing osteoporosis and suitable for oncology clients.
The courses are six weeks and include the follow;
- A detailed assessment form, for you to complete prior to course commencement; this will enable you to provide any relevant information which will help us support you throughout your course.
- An optional phone call with you prior to attending the course to discuss your specific needs.
- Ongoing observation, support and assessment throughout the six weeks.
- Education. After each session an optional email with details of what we have covered in the class and how you can use the principals of Pilates in your daily life.
- Opportunity to catch up any missed sessions.
- Each class is tailored to your specific needs.
- On completion of the course we will discuss the outcomes and your future rehabilitation plans.
Booking. If we are fully booked, we may have places on our rehabilitation course. On booking a course with us you will be required to fill out one of our health forms.
If you would like more information on the course please call Ellie Brown 07958 225598