- Magdalena Wisniewska
- Professional network Pelvic Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Health and Carr Professions Council (HCPC)
Magdalena qualified with a Master of Physiotherapy in 2011 and began her physiotherapy career with a mix of private practice and hospital work.
She has worked as a physiotherapist for nearly ten years in many areas of physiotherapy such as orthopaedics, neurology and sports physiotherapy, a wide range of skills which she brings into her work.
Passion about working in the area of Women’s Health finally won over other specialities.
Magdalena is a Chartered Physiotherapist who offers effective assessment and treatment of following musculoskeletal and pelvic dysfunction in women’s health specialisation:
- Mummy MOT – pre and post pregnancy.
- Pelvic girdle pain, pubis symphysis and sacroiliac dysfunction
- Back, neck pain
- Perineal tearing, episiotomy and C-section scar management
- Management of prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Management of bowel dysfunction, incontinence and constipation
- Pelvic floor birth preparation
- Management of chronic pelvic pain and dyspareunia
- Diastasis Recti
- Back to sport preparation
- Pregnancy massage
- Pre and post gynaecological surgery rehabilitation
Magdalena is committed to providing up to date evidenced-based care and regularly attends ongoing professional development courses in order to provide the best standard of care for her patients.
Her motto is to treat patients as a whole body not just a symptoms.