Venue – Market Studio – Equipment Studio
Price – £32.50 session /£157 – 5 sessions/ £300 -10 sessions
OPENING OFFER FOR SEPTEMBER – £30.00 per session
Classes are limited to four in a class and are booked in advance.
If you are new to the Pilates equipment, we advise you to book an individual session so we can understand your needs and develop a training programme entirely for you.
What is a Pilates Equipment Studio Session? The original and classical form of Pilates.
Think of a private gym with a personal trainer however this is a private eqiupment studio with an experienced teacher to support a max of four in the session. The Pilates equipment provides a resisted workout.
- Cadillac – Whether sitting, standing, kneeling, lying or even upside down, the springs, bars, mat and trapeze of the Cadillac provide the most diverse Pilates experience. Think of matwork Pilates which you can do in the air!
- Tower – uses spring resistance to full capacity, strengthening and toning the body to create powerful, resilient muscles.
- Reformer – A sliding carriage which is suspended on a smooth gliding track within a solid rectangular frame. The carriage has a range of spring strengths to provide resistance to your workout.
- Wunda Chair – The most simple piece of equipment, however don’t be decieved. A series of challenging exercise can be performed on the Pilates chair with springs similar to the reformer which can intensify the workout.
- Spine Corrector – Non sprung piece of equipment which works your whole body while opening the hips, chest, shoulders and neck.
As well as general sessions we will be running;
PREGNANCY STUDIO SESSIONS – Monday 17.45
WOMEN/POSTNATAL SESSIONS – Monday 18.45 & Tuesday 9.30
GENERAL EQUIPMENT SESSION – Tuesday 10.45
Should you wish to arrange a private session, please contact us directly.