To see all our sessions click here
- All our outside classes have resumed along with our Mother & Baby face to face classes.
- One to one indoor Reformer & Mat-work Pilates sessions available.
- We will be open for face to face Reformer sessions (ready to book now) as Monday 17th May.
- The schedule for matwork classes will be available week of the 27th April.
- If you have any questions in regards to what class would suit you, please contact me; firstname.lastname@example.org
PILATES CLASSES – DROP IN SESSIONS – Click to see our drop-in Pilates Schedule (We will continue online. 17th May Face to Face classes will be available)
PILATES COURSES – OUR COURSES are available online and Face to Face – available to book
- Pilates for Runners
- Women’s Health Pilates
- Beginners Pilates
- Intermediate Pilates
- Improvers Pilates
- Flexible Strength Pilates
- Advanced Pilates
- Mother & Baby Pilates
CLINICAL PILATES COURSES/SESSIONS
- Pilates for Back Pain Classes specifically for Back Pain. These face to face sessions are available to book and start 20th May.
PILATES ON THE REFORMER – Our reformer studio is open for private sessions. We are taking bookings for our reformer studio classes which opens on the 17th May to see schedule and book
- Reformer – Beginners
- Reformer – Open Level
- Reformer – Improvers
- Reformer – One to One
- Reformer – Pregnancy
BODY CONDITIONING – Click to book a conditioning session
These sessions are online and face to face
YOGA CLASSES – Click to see & book a yoga class
RUNNING – Click to book a running session
Our running sessions in Greenwich Park
PILATES & STRETCH WORKSHOPS
PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS
This session is held in Greenwich Park
For information on Prices and Concessions – Click here
We operate a wide range of Pilates, Running and Yoga classes as well as monthly workshops.
A reminder we have two studios and so we advise you to check which studio you are booked into prior to attending. Details on our studios.
A reminder should you wish to bring a child/teenager to the studio to practice Pilates or Yoga, you will need to contact us first.
Our classes are booked as a drop in or a course. We offer both drop in Pilates, Body Conditioning and Yoga classes which can be booked online.
All the classes are taken by our highly trained and qualified instructors, you can learn more about them here.
If you are new to Greenwich Fitness and Pilates, you will need to fill in a health form prior to attending your first class. Click here for a health form.
Classes do fill up quickly and if you have any questions, please email us.